Thursday 9 August 2012

Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon

        As mentioned above, I joined the Summer Wrap-up Read-a-Thon hosted by Jude @ In Between and Jennifer @ Some Like It Paranormal!  I wasn't planning to at first because I found out about it after it started and I thought sign-ups were closed. Turns out I still could! =P

The books I plan to read:





        Since they are only a few days left I think I'll go in with 2 books and a novella. There may be only 2 books but Froi has close to 600 pages and Night Circus is 500 pages+ in small print. (I'm not even sure if I can finish *very slow reading pace lately*) I'm still waiting for my Throne of Glass to arrive so I'll read the last novella first.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My progress


9th August 

  • Froi of the Exiles : Started at pg.74; read till pg.319
  • The Assassin and the Empire : Started at 0%; finished at 100%  | Review

10th August 

Copy of Throne of Glass finally arrived so I'm adding it to the list. Not sure if I can finish Night Circus at this rate. o.o

  • Froi of the Exiles : Started at pg.320; finished at pg.596
  • Throne of Glass : Started reading; read till pg.31

11th August
  • Throne of Glass : Started at pg.32; finished at pg.406

12th August 

No comments:

Post a Comment